Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Voice over Internet Protocol is a category of hardware and software that enables people to use the Internet as the transmission medium for telephone calls by sending voice data in packets using IP rather than by traditional circuit transmissions of the PSTN.
One advantage of VoIP is that the telephone calls over the Internet do not incur a surcharge beyond what the user is paying for Internet access, much in the same way that the user doesn’t pay for sending individual emails over the Internet.
5 REASONS TO CHOOSE HOSTED VOIP
- COST SAVINGS With cloud-based VoIP you can save up to 60% off your phone bill each month. Our fully hosted solution also eliminates the large upfront cost associated with a traditional system.
- ANSWER CALLS ANYWHERE By implementing a hosted VoIP phone system you now have the freedom to answer phone calls anywhere you go; this makes connecting remote offices and employees a breeze.
- ON-DEMAND SCALABILITY As your business grows you’ll never have to worry about replacing your phone system again. Choosing a cloud-based solution gives your the flexibility to scale up and down on demand.
- ENTERPRISE CLASS FEATURES Over 150 enterprise class features come standard. Never pay for additional features and functionality.
- ENHANCED PRODUCTIVITY Our unified platform ensures communication between your workforce is as simple as possible, leading to higher user productivity.
Nextiva is the fastest growing unified communication provider in the United States and serves more than 100,000 business customers. Since 2006, Nextiva has maintained its focus on simplifying the way businesses communicate. Through a combination of communication, collaboration and mobility solutions, Nextiva helps companies of all sizes and industries run more efficiently and increase productivity and profitability, while reducing their communication costs. Nextiva is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona and lives by the founding principle of Amazing Service®.
AKA Comp Solutions is a certified partner of Nextiva and is authorized to resell their products and services.
Upgrade Your Business with
Unified Communication & Collaboration
As a Nextiva partner, we provide you with 100% cloud-based communication service at a fraction of traditional phone service costs. Our goal is to simplify your business communication, increase your productivity, and enable you to serve your customers better. And it’s all in the cloud.
Voice, Video, Mobile
Bring Your Own Device & Bandwidth
- Keep your current IP-enabled phones or upgrade to new VoIP phones and get the coolest new features. Or leverage your PBX investment and add SIP trunking.
- We’ll help assess your network to see if your bandwidth can support business VoIP and recommend options based on your needs.
- Go mobile with the Nextiva App that acts just like your office phone and uses your smartphone or desktop to make voice or video calls, chat, and see who’s available – from anywhere.
Check out our most popular VoIP phones
Business VoIP Plans & Features
- Office ProOffice Pro PlusOffice Enterprise
- Cloud PBX
- Free Number Porting
- Advanced Call Management
- Unlimited Calling
- Free Local Number
- Free Toll Free Number
- Voicemail to Email
- Free Virtual Fax Account
- Shared Call Appearance
- HD Music on Hold
- Busy Lamp Field
- Custom Call Forwarding
- Call Waiting, Hold & Transfer
- Auto Attendant
- Dial by Name Directory
- Professionally Recorded Greeting
- Conference Bridge
- Nextiva Mobile App
- Presence Visibility
- Call Recording
- Silent Call Barging
- Attendant Console
- Nextiva Toolbar
All Plans Include Our Communications Standards
Your irreplaceable business data and applications are stored on off-site, secure cloud computing facilities, where they can be accessed from anywhere, anytime – even in the event of a disaster. Contact Us Today