IT Consulting and Services
Hardware & Software Sales
AKA provides our clients with a full service hardware and software sales staff. Licensing software and hardware quoting is a complex area that requires staff to attend classes and obtain certifications. For most multiple license purchases of software, our sales staff checks with the manufacturer’s licensing representatives to verify the best licensing choices for each customer.
And we don’t expect you to be hardware experts. AKA will identify the best hardware for the customer taking into consideration existing equipment, price/performance criteria, budget, and compatibility with other products. We will research the best products and match or beat the lowest competitive prices. All of the information is then itemized on a quote or proposal with per item pricing and part numbers for easy comparison with competing quotes.
AKA aggressive pricing policies ensure that our prices will beat or match Internet pricing. Plus, we track all software license sales and renewal reminders for maintenance contracts, and upgrade offers are automatically sent to customers who have purchased in the past.
AKA is certified to sell hardware for thousands of manufacturers. AKA also keeps extensive records of past hardware purchases and can quickly provide additional units of hardware with the same or similar configuration as previously purchased. AKA will also know when hardware warranties are about to lapse and will send a reminder to the customer, so the customer can purchase warranty extensions if necessary.
- Discounted pricing to match or beat Internet pricing
- Certified Analysts/Engineers and Sales Staff making recommendations
- AKA is certified to resell numerous manufacturers’ products
- Detailed quotes and proposals verified by manufacturer’s licensing experts
- AKA tracks all software sales for follow-ups and license renewals
- Large projects are presented in detailed proposals with written justification of recommendations and scope of project
- Extended warranties are included with every quote
- AKA monitors all special pricing from manufacturers to pass on to the customer
- Warranty records are maintained with customer reminders
AKA customer service representatives are highly qualified individuals that are dedicated to serving your technology needs.