Have you ever wished that your users could make a toll free call to a Helpdesk person who could handle most of the basic questions regarding application support and workstation issues? AKA Helpdesk is the logical answer.
AKA Helpdesk is staffed during normal business hours, and the technician will handle questions and issues very quickly by using GoToAssist, remote connection software from Citrix. Within minutes, a Helpdesk person can be connected to the user’s desktop and resolving the problem. Should the problem require escalation to a specialist, it all happens automatically. “Trouble” Tickets are created and followed up with until the issue is resolved.
- Tier 1 support for desktop applications such as: Microsoft Word, Legal Macro Packages, WorkShare and Document Management Systems
- Tier 1 support for desktop operating systems and hardware issues such as: password resets, connectivity, configuration of applications, spy-ware and virus issues as well as general troubleshooting
- Automatic Tier 2 escalation to assigned AKA Analyst/Engineer for remote or on-site remediation
- AKA uses GoToAssist for quick connection to the user’s desktop for problem resolution
- Toll free telephone number
- Trouble Ticket follow up
- AKA Helpdesk is available during normal business hours with extended support available
- Fixed price per desktop billed monthly for unlimited support calls