- Strong customer service and computer troubleshooting skills
- Resolves common issues with end user technology including laptops, desktops, tablets, mobility devices, AV equipment and printers.
- Refurbishes and repairs end user technology and identifies all resources required return equipment to service
- Actively monitors IT service management software to identify technology incidents and provide a timely response to technology service requests.
- Identifies incidents requiring expedited resolution and escalates incidents to helpdesk supervisor when necessary.
- Accepts direction from the Helpdesk Supervisor to prioritize incidents and projects.
- Records accurate and complete documentation of incident resolution within IT service management software system.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of end user technology equipment within IT asset management software system.
- Responsible for communicating incident resolutions to requester and all identified stakeholders.
- Understands and implements procedures for new equipment deployment and inventory equipment redeployment.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Ability to work with contracted vendors and provide necessary information to resolve issue.
|Required Experience:||Related Computer Experience: 1 year|
|Required License Or Certification:||Drivers License and Reliable Car|